We will coordinate the eviction process for you
Notifying Your Tenant
A process server will serve the tenant proper notice
A licensed attorney will represent you at the court hearing
Peace of Mind
Have peace of mind knowing we coordinate all aspects of the eviction
Full Service Evictions in Tulsa County
Our full service eviction package includes:
1. Preparation and filing of the paperwork for filing in Tulsa County District Court – Small Claims
2. Coordinating with a process server to serve/post the legal paperwork to those being evicted
3. Certified mailing of the legal filing when required
4. Appearance at the court hearing by an attorney
5. Filing of the paperwork required to execute a lock-out after judgement is awarded (if applicable)
Protect Your Investment
We understand that the rental property is your investment. Every minute a non-paying tenant occupies your property is money down the drain. That’s why we are committed to providing you expedient service to get your tenant out fast!
What Our Clients Are Saying
Tulsa Evictions was able to evict my tenant fast! Thanks for taking care of the whole process!
I was able to take back control of my property much faster than if I was to do it myself. Hopefully I won’t have to use them again but I’m glad knowing they’re there.
They handled the eviction for me for not much more money than if I did it myself. Plus, I knew it would be done right the first time.
Fast, affordable, professional. Would highly recommend.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are a new customer, e-mail us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918-779-1079.